Monday, June 4, 2012

Amigurumi Madness

I'm getting ready for an upcoming craft show, Indie Craft Revolution at the Mad Art Gallery this year in St. Louis. I love this show and happy to be apart of it for the third year. It will be July 14th 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and July 15th 10 a.m.-4 p.m.  I have been so excited crocheting new things. I love love love all the cuteness that comes from just yarn and crochet hook.

I also applied for Strange Folk, another one of my favorite craft events that will occur in September. There is possibly a third craft show in October that I am excited to be apart of called The Garden Heights Art Walk in Richmond Heights, MO.  I will keep you updated with details as the time gets closer.







2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you today at ICR! Sorry I didn't make it back before you packed up, apparently I like to chat more than I think and need to schedule more time. Ha-ha-ha! Love your work, and look forward to possibly seeing you at other shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! Awesome meeting you ^_^ you'll definitely see me at more shows. Check StrangeFolk last weekend of Sept. I'll be there (it's in Ofallon IL)

      Delete