Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crochet coral reef

When I feel like the world is crashing down on me, like I have no where to go...no escape; I hide here. My crocheted underwater world. It's so peaceful and serene here. I've always been fascinated with sea life.

Trust me, I will be crocheting a lot more of these. How can I not? It's about 8" x 12", give or take some. I am actually crocheting a tiny coral reef scene to make a necklace. Can't wait to finish it. These photos are kinda sloppy, I apologize, I just wanted to put some images up.





2 comments:

  1. You have mad crocheting skillz, could you crochet a blooper from Super Mario Bros.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I didn't know what a blooper was and googled it. It's so cute. I will definitely crochet a blooper ^_^

    ReplyDelete